May we introduce our Team
|Africa on Wheels Owner Ingo Bahr||Africa on Wheels Dog Mr. Nix||Africa on Wheels Accountant Oli||Africa on Wheels Manager Stefanie||Africa on Wheels Fleetmanager Armando
|Africa on Wheels Rental Agent Tina
||Africa on Wheels Mechanic Holger
||Africa on Wheels Driver Paulus
||Africa on Wheels Driver Brandan
||Africa on Wheels Driver Calvin
Why Africa on Wheels?
All vehicles have been serviced by our Africa on Wheels mechanics to ensure that they are in perfect condition for rental. Our chief mechanic, Holger Steigenberger, is available to assist you with any technical details. Our professional staff will give you a detailed explanation of the vehicle and its equipment.
Africa on Wheels offers the following services:
- 24-hour breakdown service
- Value for money and effective motor vehicle insurances, such as "Super Excess Cover", where glass and tyre damages and contribution reduction are included.
- All four-wheel drive vehicles are fitted with 2 spare tyres and a double volume fuel tank.
- Next to the regular camping gear, the following can be requested: roof tents, ground tents, storing boxes, plastic cooler boxes, fuel canisters, water canisters, 12 volt compressors, tables, chairs, sleeping bags, 12 volt fridges, as well as GPS navigation systems and much more.
- We will gladly give you tips for your tour.
- Free of charge transfers are offered from and to the airport in Windhoek, Namibia (Transfers to the airport are at specific times only)
Our top priority is to offer you the best service, in order for you to enjoy your holiday!
Africa on Wheels was founded in 1999 as a Sister Company of Caprivi Car Hire, due to numerous request for cheaper, older vehicles which are trustworthy and reliable. Over time, Africa on Wheels has expended its Fleet and now offers you the chance to explore the Dunes of Namibia or the wonders of Angola with our Luxury Landcruiser Vehicles. This option is not offered by the competitors.
We now also offer newer model land cruisers!
The main office of Africa on Wheels is in Windhoek, Namibia .